网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 地道美式惯用语2
内容
    It's a good deal.
    这是一个好买卖。
    原句:It's a good bargain.
    He always goofs off.
    他总是糊里糊涂。
    原句: He always slips.
    Go on.
    不要这个样子啦!
    原句:Don't be like that.
    It's all Greek to me.
    我全不懂。
    原句:I don't understand.
    I've had it.
    糟了(吃饱了)。
    原句:I've had enough.
    I'm hard up.
    我经济很困难。
    原句:I don't have money.
    He's having a hard time.
    他的处境不好。
    原句:He's in trouble.
    Do to hell!
    滚蛋!
    原句: Go away.
    It's a hit.
    这件事很受人欢迎。
    原句:It's very popular.
    He's in hot water.
    他在水深火热中。
    原句: He is in deep trouble.
    So, you finally broke the ice.
    你终于打破了僵局。
    原句:So,you finally broke through.
    What's in it for me?
    我有什么好处?
    原句: What's my share?
    He is in a jam.
    他可糟了。
    原句: He is in great trouble.
    Don't jump on me.
    不要跟我发火。
    原句: Don't be angry at me.
    It's a lot of junks.
    这都是一些鬼东西。
    原句: It's a lot of garbage.
    I got a big kick out of it.
    这件事真令我开心。
    原句: It makes me laugh.
    What the kick back for me?
    我有回扣拿吗?
    原句: What's my cut under the table?
    He kicked the bucket.
    他已经归天。
    原句: He died.
    Are you kidding?
    你是不是开玩笑?
    原句: Are you joking?
    Oh! you are killing me!
    笑死人了。
    原句:It's really funny.
    Knock it off.
    不要这个样子。
    原句:Don't be like that.
    Stop pulling my leg.
    不要开我玩笑了。
    原句:Don't make fun of me.
    You are out of line.
    你太过份了。
    原句: You are over doing it.
    Please bring me up to date.
    把最近的情形告诉我。
    原句: Please give me the latest information.
    I will make it up to you.
    我一定会补偿你的。
    原句: I'll compensate you.
    You made it again. (You did it again.)
    你又得手了。
    原句: You succeed again.
    You hit the nail on the head.
    你真是一言中的。
    原句: You are absolutely right.
    No dice.
    不行。
    原句:No way.
    He is a nut.
    他有点精神病。
    原句: He is insane.
    Nuts!
    胡说!
    原句:Nonsense!
    It's on the house.
    这是免费的。
    原句: It's free.
    He is an operator. (here it means a thief,a swindler,ect.)
    他是一个老滑头。
    原句:He is a swindler.
    Don't panic.
    不要慌啊!
    原句:Don't be nervous.
    He passed out.
    他已经昏倒了!
    原句: He fainted.
    To me it is just peanuts.
    对我来讲,这太不值得了。
    原句: It's nothing to me.
    He is a phoney.
    他是一个骗子。
    原句: He is fake.
    Pick me up at seven tonight.
    今天晚上七点钟你来接我。
    原句:Come and get me at seven tonight.
    He was put on the spot.
    他已经给人打死了。
    原句:He was killed.
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/23 8:48:18