网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 生活口语:元宵节到美食街去吃小吃
内容
    A:Aunt Shirley, I heard the Yuan Xiao Festival is the name for the festival. Why did it get its name?雪莉阿姨,我听说这个节日的名字是元宵节。这个名字是怎么来的呢?
    B:Well, the first lunar month is called Yuan-month, and in ancient times people called night Xiao. And you know the festival is just in the middle of the month.这个啊,农历的第一个月叫做元月,在中国古代人们把晚上叫做宵,而且你知道的,这个节目刚好是元月中间的那天。
    A:Oh, I see. I also heard today is the last day for the street fair. Can’t wait to sample all the snacks.哦,我知道了。我还听说过今天是庙会的最后一天呢。都等不及想吃那些小吃了。
    B:Sure. It’s indeed a culinary heaven which offers a wide range of delicious snacks to satisfy all tastes. Then, which one would you like?好啊。这绝对是一个美食的天堂,有满足所有口味的格式美味小吃。对了,你想吃什么?
    A:Can you recommend some must-try?你能推荐一些一定得尝尝的小吃吗?
    B:OK. Let’s go over there. For the Lantern Festival, you should never omit the Yuanxiao.好的,我们去那边。在元宵节,你当然不可以错过元宵啦。
    A:What’s that? It gets the name from the festival itself. That’s really funny!元宵是什么呢?它和节日是同一个名字哦。这可真有趣啊!
    B:Actually, they are small dumpling balls made of glutinous rice flour. They are like Tangyun.其实呢,它们是用糯米粉做的小圆球,有点像汤圆。
    A:Oh, I know Tangyuan. It’s a sweet snack, good for dessert.哦,汤圆我知道。它是一种甜的小吃,用来做甜点很好。
    B:Yes. And also, we can find Yuanxiao with both sweet and salty fillings.是啊。不过我们的元宵有甜的还有咸的呢。
    A:I’d like to try the salty ones. Where does that strange smell come from?我想尝一下咸的。那奇怪的味道是从哪里来的啊?
    B:Oh, the smelly bean curd. My favorite!哦,臭豆腐。我的最爱!
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/15 18:53:25