网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 生活口语:咱们看菜单点菜吧
内容
    A:We really were lucky. We got the last available table for two---and we didn't even have a reservation! Did you see the long lines behind us?咱们真走运。能坐上最后一张两人桌---咱们根本就没预订!你看见我们后面排的那条长队了吗?
    B:Yeah, I'm glad that we didn't have to wait long. I'm starving!是啊,咱们不用等那么长时间,我真开心。饿死了。
    A:Let's take a look at the menu so we can order. Do you want to choose an appetizer for us to share?咱们先看看菜单吧,这样才好点菜。你想不想选个开胃菜咱俩一起吃?
    B:What would you rather have, samosas or poppadoms?你想吃哪个?萨摩萨三角饺还是印式炸面包片?
    A:I heard that one of their specialities is the samosa.我听说他们的招牌菜是萨摩萨。
    B:Well, let's get a plate of those then.哦,那咱们点一份好了。
    A:Sounds good. What are you going to have for your main course?听起来不错。你的主菜想点什么?
    B:I think I might have a dahl.我想要一份蔬菜咖喱。
    A:What's in a dahl?里面都有什么?
    B:It's got chickpeas and vegetables in a spicy curry sauce with rice.有用咖喱辣酱煮的鹰嘴豆和一些蔬菜,再配上一份米饭。
    A:That sounds nice. Do you want to share some kebabs as well?听起来很好吃。你想不想跟我分一点烤肉串?
    B:Ok. How about some lamb kebabs?行。羊肉怎么样?
    A:That's my favourite. Do you want to have some wine or beer?我最爱吃羊肉了。你想不想喝点葡萄酒或者啤酒?
    B:I think I'll have a beer.我想喝啤酒。
    A:Ok, shall I flag down the waitress?好了,咱们可以招手叫服务员过来吗?
    B:I wouldn't recommend it. I think we should wait until she comes round.我觉得不好。我们最好等她走过来的时候再 叫她。
    A:You're right. That might seem a bit rude. It's a good thing I've got you with me!你说的对。那样做看起来有点不礼貌。我跟你一起来真是太好了。
    B:What would you do without me?要是没有我你该怎么办啊?
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/18 14:56:07