网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 口语交际:你的中国之行怎么样啊? How was your trip to China?
内容
    K:Hi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your trip to China?
    你好,查克,很高兴看到你回来上班。你的中国之行怎么样啊?
    C:It was so great that I wish I could stay longer.
    简直太棒了!我希望我能在那儿再待一段时间.
    K:What impressed you the most?
    中国令你印象最深的是什么?
    C:Everything was wonderful. The people, the food, the sceneries-- I loved it all. But I was impressed by the Chinese language.
    所有东西都很棒,我喜欢那儿的人、食物、景致……我觉得最神奇的是他们的语言。
    K:Really? How come?
    真的吗?怎么会呢?
    C:Yes, it sounds very beautiful. Don't you think so?
    对,汉语特别好听,你不觉得吗?
    K:But I believe it's rather difficult. Did you happen to pick up some phrases?
    但我知道汉语很难,你有没有学上几句呢?
    C:Well, how about 'Nihao and Xiexie'?
    嗯,我会说“你好”和“谢谢”.
    K:Let me guess. You mean 'nice to meet you' ?
    我猜你的意思是--很高兴见到你”。
    C:Oh. not exactly. 'Nihao' means 'hello' in English while 'Xiexie', means 'thank you' .
    不完全正确,‘你好’就是英语里的‘hello”而“谢谢’就是‘thank you’.
    X:Wow. Can you say something else? How about a longer sentence?
    哇,你还会说什么?能说个长点的句子吗?
    C:Well, to be honest that's all I'm able to remember now. The Chinese pronunciation is very difficult than English !
    哦,老实说,我只记得这些了.汉语的发音和比英语的难多了。
    K:It certainly is.
    确实是。
    C:Oh, Katherine, I've bought you a gift from China.
    凯瑟琳,我从中国给你带了礼物。
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/20 4:06:45