网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 口语交际:你来这儿多久了 How long have you been here
内容
    A:You have been here for how long? Four months now?
    你来中国多久了?到现在四个月?
    B:Yeah, about.
    是,大概是这样。
    A:Do you know Chinese better now?
    你现在对中国人了解多一些了吧?
    B:Oh, definitely. I remember, when I first arrived in Guangzhou, my girlfriend was haggling with a sales clerk over the price of a mobile phone.
    噢,那当然。我记得,当我初到广州时,我的女朋友在买手提电话时跟营业员正在讨价还价。
    A:Oh, yeah. Many Chinese like to bargain. It happens almost everywhere.
    噢,是啊。很多中国人喜欢讨价还价。这几乎随处可见。
    B:I mean, I understand that. But the speed of the conversation got faster and faster, until it seemed to me that they would fight. My perception of the tone was that it was a violent shouting match. The truth was that it was a perfectly normal conversation.
    我知道是那样。但是谈话的语速越来越快,直到我看来他们会打架。他们的音调让我觉得那是一场猛烈的争吵比赛。实情是,那是一个很平常的谈话。
    A:A shouting match? You’re so funny. You must be exaggerating. I don’t believe it.
    一场争吵比赛?你还真滑稽。你一定在夸张。我不信。
    B:I am not exaggerating at all. I’m telling you the truth. That was how I felt at that time.
    我一点都不夸张。我是在说真的。当时我真是这么觉得。
    A:Yes, perhaps. Chinese usually don’t notice that sort of thing. Maybe it’s quite natural to us.
    是,有可能。中国人通常不会注意到这种事。也许我们都习以为常了。
    B:Yes, absolutely true.
    对,一点都没错。
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/21 15:03:02