网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 口语交际:水上运动 Water Sports
内容
    A:Look! Mom, that's amazing! I can't believe the girls have so neat movements.
    妈妈,快看。那太神奇了!我真不敢相信她们的动作这么整齐。
    B:Yeah, they all received very strict training. A minute on the stage takes ten-year practice.
    嗯,她们都经过严格的训练。台上一分钟台下十年功。
    A:And all their movements are so elegant. It seems like dancing in the water.
    她们的动作那么优雅。看起来像在水中跳舞。
    B:Exactly, you know, water ballet puts dancing, music and swimming together.
    确实,你知道吗?水上芭蕾是将舞蹈、音乐和游泳融合起来了。
    A:There you go! Daddy has told me that water ballet is also called Synchronized Swimming.
    那就是了,爸爸告诉我水上芭蕾又叫花样游泳。
    B:That's my boy! Katherine Curtis created this activity in 1920. And in 1984, it was authorized as one activity in Olympic Games.
    这才是我的儿子。柯蒂斯在1920年创建了这个活动。在1984年,它被正式列为奥林匹克的一项运动。
    A:Wow, Mom is more knowledgeable than Dad. I must learn from you.
    哇,妈妈比爸爸更有知识。我要向你学习。
    B:My little boy, you should learn more from me. I'm almost thirty years older than you.
    小家伙,你应该向我学更多的东西。我可比你大三十岁呀。
    A:OK, you're the boss. Look, Mom, one guy has just jumped into the swimming pool.
    好,听你的。快看,妈妈有个人跳进游泳池里了。
    B:Oh, my God. It's so dangerous. And he might break his leg. You mustn't do anything like that.
    喔,我的天哪!好危险呀!他可能会扭断自己的腿。你不要像他那样做。
    注释:
    meat adj. 整齐的
    synchronized swimming adj. 花样游泳
    authorize vt. 批准,许可
    gesture n. 姿势
    crouched jump 抱膝跳水
    backward spinning dive 向后旋转跳水
    clean entry 落水水花少
    A minute on the stage takes ten year practice.
    台上一分钟台下十年功。就是说在台上一分钟的表演就需要台下十年之久的训练。可见任何成就都是需要付出努力的。
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/16 5:44:17