网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 巧嘴职场电话英语情景对话 Appointment with Doc
内容
    A:这里是索斯诊所,您有什么需要我们的吗?
    B:Hello! I'm a tourist here and IVe got an awful toothache. A
    B:您好!我是来这儿旅游的,牙疼得厉害。一个朋友向 我推荐索夫大夫。
    friend recommended Dr. Soff.
    A:很抱歉,索夫大夫今天不在。很急吗?
    A:I'm sorry,Dr. Soff is not in today. Is it an emergency?
    B:喔,牙疼得真厉害。
    B:Well,the tooth is really hurting me.
    A:如果您愿意找其他牙医的话,我想苏利文大夫可以为 您诊治。
    A: If you're willing to see another dentist, I think Dr. Sullivan could see you.
    B:谁都行。
    B : Anyone's fine.
    A:先生,请问您的名字和地址。
    A:May I know your name and address,sir?
    B:霍勒斯•萨克维尔,S-A-C-K-V-l-两个L-E,住在和平饭 店的301号房间。
    B : Horace Sackville, S-A-C-K-V-l-double L-E, And rm staying at the Peace Hotel. Room 301.
    A:知道了,如果交通顺畅的话,苏利文大夫二十分钟内就 赶到。
    A:I‘ve got it,Dr. Sullivanll arrive at your place within twenty minutes if the traffic is OK.
    B:谢谢。
    B:Thank you.
    A:上午好!这里是希尔斯医院。
    Conversation 2
    A : Good morning! Shilth Hospital.
    B:上午好!请接赖斯大夫。
    B:Good morning! May I speak to Dr. Rice,please!
    A:请稍候,我来接……喂,接通了,请讲。
    A: Just a moment, please. Ill connect you ...Hello, you're through now. Go ahead,please?
    B:赖斯大夫,我是韦尔斯太太,请您到我家来,好吗?
    B:Dr. Rice, this is Mrs. Welles. Can you come to the house, please?
    C:谁病了?
    C:Who's ill?
    B:彼得,我儿子。
    B: Peter, my son.
    C:怎么了?
    C: Whafs the matter with him?
    B:我搞不清楚。他头痛,胃痛,发烧。
    B:l don't know. He has a headache,a bad stomachache and a fever.
    C:让他躺着。我可以确认一下您家住址吗? B:华盛顿大街66号。
    C: Keep him in bed. May I confirm where you live?
    C:那好,韦尔斯太太,我很快就到。
    B : We live at 66 Washington Street.
    B:谢谢您。再见,赖斯大夫。
    C:AII right,Mrs. Welles,111 be there soon.
    B:Thank you. Goodbye, Dr. Rice.
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/16 1:41:06