网站首页  汉语字词  英语词汇  考试资料  写作素材  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的考试资料:

 

标题 口语交际:健康与节食Health And Diet
内容
    A:Mom, this is your third bowl of rice!
    妈妈,这是你的第三碗米饭了!
    B:I know but I have no choice. My stomach just keeps crying for more and more.
    我知道,但是我没办法,我的胃总是想要吃更多。
    A:Why? I never saw you eat so much before.
    为什么?以前我从没见过你吃这么多啊。
    B:I've been going to the gym these days. The exercise makes me hungry all the time.
    我最近去健身房。锻炼时我总是觉得很饿。
    A:So your stomach is the one that actually gets a lot of work-out.
    你的胃一定做了很多的运动喽!
    B:Don't pull my leg.
    别拿我开心了。
    A:This way you'll probably put on more weight. Will you give up?
    这样你可能会增肥的。你会放弃吗?
    B:Surely not. I can feel the results. I'm starting to feel different now.
    当然不了,我觉得非常有效果。现在,我开始感觉到身体的变化了。
    A:Then how are you gonna deal with the problem of getting extra weight?
    那你要怎么处理变胖的问题呢?
    B:I'm planning to meet my personal trainer to have the work-out plan fixed.
    我在考虑见一下我的私人健身教练,改一下健身计划。
    A:Oh, I've got an idea. Why don't you ask Dad to go with you? He badly needs some exercise.
    哦,我有一个主意。干吗不叫爸爸和你一起去呢?他很需要运动。
    B:Your father is a bit too timid. He even doesn't know how to introduce himself.
    你爸爸太胆小了。我想他连怎么介绍自己都不知道。
    A:He can just say,I'm Benjamin. I'm new and shy.
    他只要说,我是本杰明,我是新来的,我很害羞。
    B:Girl, don't make fun of your Daddy. But I can introduce him to my personal trainer. Maybe one day he will be a fitness freak instead of a cough potato.
    嗨,别拿你爸爸开玩笑。不过,我可以把你爸爸介绍给我的健身教练,也许有一天,你爸爸会变成一个健身狂而不是现在的电视精。
    A:Who knows!
    谁知道呢!
    注释:
    stomachache n. 胃痛
    badly adv. 极度地
    timid adj. 胆怯的
    introduce vt. 介绍
    shy adj. 害羞的
    freak n. 怪人
    1.fitness freak: fitness的意思是健康,freak的意思是怪物,有的人疯狂迷恋健身,所以被称为fitness freak(健身狂)。
    2. couch potato: couch potato长沙发,土豆,当然这里既没有沙发也没有土豆,这是幽默的手法,因为有的人老看电视,什么都不做,像种在沙发中的土豆一样,意思是“电视精”。
随便看

 

在线学习网考试资料包含高考、自考、专升本考试、人事考试、公务员考试、大学生村官考试、特岗教师招聘考试、事业单位招聘考试、企业人才招聘、银行招聘、教师招聘、农村信用社招聘、各类资格证书考试等各类考试资料。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 cuapp.net All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/14 11:03:39